I have the greatest job in the world! I get to help people create healthy financial futures and protect their wealth, so they can live the life of their dreams!
I lead a highly experienced team that works with you to develop strategies and recommend personalized strategies designed to help you accumulate, protect and transfer your wealth. The approach is flexible and accommodates your unique situation:
- Understanding Your Financial Objective – We’ll start by asking questions that help us understand more about you, your financial goals and objectives.
- Developing Strategies – Next, we’ll analyze and evaluate the financial and personal information you provide. Then we match your objectives with sound strategies.
- Implementing strategies – Using these strategies, we develop customized solutions tailored to your goals and objectives, drawing from a wide selection of world-class investments and services.
- Providing Timely, Ongoing Service – We regularly review your goals and investment performances, to help ensure you’re on target toward meeting your financial objectives.
As a financial advisor, I understand the responsibility that comes with helping to make your goals a reality. Here’s a quick summary of the skills and qualifications I have:
- FINRA Licenses: 6,62,63
- Investment Advisor Representative
- State of Florida Ins. License #A139375 (Life, Health & Variable Annuities)
- Over 26 years of experience in the financial services industry
- President, Financial Awareness Group, Inc
- Tax Accountant since 1976*
*Cambridge does not offer tax advice
To make you feel more comfortable in our partnership, here’s a little information about me:
- Single, no children, my kids are a dog named Buddy and a cat named BC
- Active member of NAFP, NAPA
- Enjoys Golf, Physical Fitness, Travel, Reading, Antiques, Philanthropy